Reject


This was going to be our Christmas card picture this year. After further discussion we will be, dressing for the season, and obtain our happy faces. Mark looks uncomfortable because he had tree branches in places where tree branches shouldn't be. Sarah had that hurry up and take this stupid picture before any of my friends see me look. Michael has his mean football face AKA I don't want to do this look. And I must say that I look especially lovely with my I have been cooking for days, my contacts are killing me but I have to wear them because someone stepped on my glasses and whose idea was this anyway look. And who dreamed up that color palette...not screaming Christmas family photo to me....another day...

Comments

Kendra White said…
hey ms. jan.... i was talking to cassie and she suggested that i contacted you about this one. We are moving to Indianapolis in the next few months. So we wanted to get my parents a web cam for Christmas. So we can "see" them! We live right next door now so this is going to be a had transition on us all! If you have any advise I would greatly appreciate it!
Anonymous said…
mom let me know when the next family picture is, so I can make sure I'm (not) there!
~sarah
The Oakes said…
wow......if that picture doesn't spread the Christmas cheer I don't know what would!!
Anonymous said…
You can always go with the one...if no one puts on their happy face, Santa is skipping our house this year. It is really not that bad;)
Anonymous said…
looks like ya all have to poop really bad!!!!!

Popular Posts