Pre-Thanksgiving Visitors

Allyson, Ella and I spent a lot of time at the backdoor today watching our new visitors. This is Chippie II. Ella tried to jump through the window every time that Chippie II come into view. After about five hair raising attempts Chippie understood that Ella couldn't get anywhere close to her. So it was...Nanny, Nanny, Boo Boo...drove Ella nuts! Just looked at how packed those pouches are? I wonder how many of these sunflower seeds will bloom next spring? I will be looking for them all over the yard. Mark noticed this new bird at the feeder a few days ago. We can't find it in any of our bird books. We think it might be a female cardinal with an age problem...white feathers around her eyes and some on her wings. I will try to get a better shot but right now this is the best I can do. If you click on the picture you can get a bigger better closer look. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

The Oakes said…
you are getting old.

Popular Posts