Mamaw Update

I just got off the phone with Papaw...Mamaw's strong and trusty sidekick. They were just walking into the house and all he could do was tell me that there were cards in the mail for Mamaw. He opened then and read each one to me. He is as excited as she is. She still has a hard time talking for a long time. She has a nebulizer for breathing treatments at home. She sounds like her spirits are better. Keep those cards and words of encouragement coming. She still has a ways to go before we can say that she is 100% again. Thanks to all who have sent cards already. Mark is driving to Huntington tomorrow after work to spend the day with his parents. I think while he is there he might set up Skype for Terry so Mamaw can go to his house and call Cassie to see the kids live over the computer. She will get a big kick out of that I am sure.

In case you forgot to send a card or you lost the address I will post it here

Katherine Ellis
414 Lower Terrace
Huntington, WV 25705

Comments

Jan said…
Mine went out today. Glad to here she's gaining.

Popular Posts