Favorite Things

Oprah doesn't have anything on me....I have a few of my own favorite thing. Well, actually maybe two favorite things. Because you can't have one without the other. First it is my little camera that I put on top of my laptop. I love it because I can talk and see my Dad. I can call Andrea in Brazil...and try to keep up with her English and Portuguese. And the best part of it all, I will be able to see my grand kids (and Cassie and Trevor' too) anytime I want to. I can do all of this with my handy dandy little camera and Skype We still have a few kinks to work out but it is great...and another great thing about about it...Skype is free. Check it out and you might be added to my contact list. My Dad and I even mad little WeeMee's lat night. We are loving it so much that Mark is going to get a camera for the 'family' computer. I took the picture of Cassie and the kids last night with my digital camera but today we took some pictures with he little camera...just haven't figured out how to retrieve them. That will be for another day.

Comments

Popular Posts