Ellis Turns Three

Happy Birthday Ellis

This morning I got a call about 8:30AM our time which meant it was 6:30AM Colorado time. Ellis was up and at them. We got to see him open his birthday presents...almost like being there. We had to sing Happy Birthday a few times because out Internet connection wasn't the greatest and we kept dropping the calls. That's okay because we got this birthday shot...don't you just love the helmet?
It isn't the greatest picture...again from the digital...I guess it will be that way until I can read the little book or something to tell me what to do to get all the shots we have stored in that awesome little camera.
Guess what I found and figured out how to get...
my pictures using the little camera via Skype. Not a bad little picture.

I am sure that Cassie will give you blow by blow of the birthday on her blog later today or tomorrow.

Hey Dad, the rolling backpacks were a big hit!

Comments

Popular Posts