DIY NZ Garden Lanterns


Michael is at it again. This time not only is he in a magazine...but also on the Internet. We made garden lanterns way back in our summer when it was cold in New Zealand. Since it is getting warmer and nearing summer in New Zealand, the editor decided our little 'green' project would be good to feature. Click on the link above to check it out. The go to click here for instructions in the lower right corner. You can see him in all his glory...with his pajama shirt on backwards. I want to say I planned it that way...you know for the picture and all. But really I didn't notice it until I was choosing pictures to submit. I've got to come up with something new and exciting to WOW them with for the next edition...any ideas from anyone?

Comments

Jan said…
Woo Hoo, good for Micheal. If I come up with an idea, I'll let you know.

Popular Posts