An Exciting Saturday

Another new exciting experience for one of the Ellis children....seems Sarah Ann had to be at school this morning at 8:30AM for a Saturday School. You see' when you don't go to bed at a reasonable time, it is extremely difficult to get out of bed and get moving towards getting to school on time. Sarah had definitely inherited the "I'm-not-a-morning-person-gene' from Emmy, Bryce, Michael, and maybe Mark just a little. Cassie and I have the 'early-to-be-early-to-rise-gene'.I will have to give her some credit. One of the main reasons is that she has been working late at work and by the time she gets home, has homework finished, showered, and who knows what else...it is midnight or later. But I think after this work schedule her schedule will change. She talked to her boos and then I gave my two cents....'school is Sarah's main focus right now....work is secondary speech'. I believe that we are all on the same page now. If not, I think she might be looking for a new job in the near future.

Comments

Kathy said…
sat. school. bummer. i remember those juggle work juggle school days all to well....quite a balance game that carries thru the rest of our lives.....

Popular Posts