Sunday Sampler

Since the birthday was put on hold and we didn't have any electricity, over 1 million people in and around Cincinnati were without power, we grilled.Hamburgers are Mark's speciality. We had to cook up all the hamburger or it would go to waste. I am sure that we even grilled up some hot dogs. (I was beginning to see them in my sleep by the end of the week. I don't think I will ever want to eat another one) What is a Sunday dinner if you can't have it with friends...And look such a healthy meal...more chip containers than you can count, Diet 7Up, at least it was diet, pretzels and who knows what else...oh, yea, Luke.


It gets better...

Comments

The Oakes said…
emmynonymous.....wanna take bets on when the next hot dog package will appear in the freezer?
Jan AKA Wammy said…
Three packs already there!

Popular Posts