An Invitation


Today when I was reading comments on the blog Carly left me an invitation to come to her Monday Photo Shoot. Each week we will be given a specific topic and we are to go out and be photographers and come back with something interesting. There is always something interesting happening around here. So I am going to give it a go.

I am playing catch up right now.

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot#1: Let's Say Hello! Although we have known each other for quite some time now, I thought it would good to get things off to a friendly start, by asking you to take a self-portrait of you and your camera! If you want to add a frame and/or a little "hello" as a caption, well, that would be even better!

I have no idea what kind of camera this is...a black one to me. It was given to me as a gift recently...I'm reading from the box "Panasonic DMC-TZ3 LUMIX." I am still learning what all the fancy dancy gadgets are for. Maybe one day I will be able to show you what I can do with it. I'm having fun with it. Seems to take good shots. I like them. So come back on Monday and check out all the creative people who are also participating in the challenge. Thanks Carly for the invite!

Comments

Jan said…
You did a great job with this first assignment. I'm looking forward to your next installment!
Carly said…
Hi Wammy

Actually the first assignment is officially closed, but I will link to this entry as a special note. I usually close each assignment the following Sunday.I appreciate your participation so much. Thanks so much for playing along.

Always, Carly
Anonymous said…
Jan, you look so much like your mother in that picture. Very pretty!
Kathy said…
cute idea!
PS love that poem on the right .can u email it to me?

Popular Posts