At The End of Last Week....

And what a week it has been. There is so much to blog that I really don't know where to begin. So I think I will start of Friday of last week.

Friday was a little damp as far as I can remember. And maybe a little chilly too. My friend and former employer at the preschool came for a visit. I was so excited because the last time she was here the house and yard were in terrible shape. We have been able to do a lot in three summers. We chatted on the front porch, looked at each other pictures...which was great. We got caught up on just about everything since I 'retired again' from preschool. After Barb left I jumped in the car and ran every errand that I could think of. Picked up Sarah. Walked to the bus stop. Ran more errands and go home later than I usually would. With everything in my arms I forgot to lock the car. Bet you know where this is going...

Saturday morning I got up early because Emmy and I were going to the MOPS rummage sale to look for some things for Alaire and Ellis. That is when I noticed that my wallet wasn't where it usually is. Knowing me and my old age forgetfulness, I assumed that I had taken it in the house in my arm load of things the night before. We searched high and low for it for a while and then for some reason I started watching the online banking. Nothing showed. Katie from Vegas, via Louisville came for a short visit and we went to eat with Emmy at Rally's. Came back home and Katie and Michael played and discussed the Wii. I am still searching...now I am looking in cabinets, closets, the washer and dryer...anywhere that something might be placed. Time to get ready for church. Came home, checked the online banking and found 6 purchase authorizations for $1 each at a gas station in one of the roughest parts of Cincinnati. OH NO! We called the bank and cancelled everything that we could. I started remembering all the things in my wallet...but we won't go there because I will probably cry. Almost everything can be cancelled or replaced. Except for the two things that I hold near and dear to my heart...T and C latest pictures. (long story) I talked to all the neighbors to remind them to lock their doors. Then we decided to call the police to report the theft. I am told a detective will be calling shortly. I am going to press charges...which will be a felony. They have no idea who they are messing with. The rath of Jan isn't a pretty thing.

To Be Continued.....

Comments

Miss Yvonne said…
I have such a hard time believing that someone would come into your home and take your wallet. The really smells. (I have other choice words but this is a G rated Blog). Do you have new pictures of T and C that you haven't posted? I didn't see them in August. I hope they can trace your wallet and stuff by credit card purchases. Let's prey they find the perps.
leigh ann said…
i'll have you know that kathy had help.

Popular Posts