She's Here!


I got a call from Julie (AKA Ms. Westerman...Michael's best preschool teacher in the universe...ever) not 24 hours after the birth. I have been bugging her to send me a picture so I could post it on the blog so you all could meet her. Grandma sent me a link to the hospital website that has a few newborn pictures. I tried to copy one for the blog but that didn't happen. So I got my trusty camera and took a picture of the hospital picture that in on my computer screen. So with out and more delay...presenting Allyson Grace.....don't you think the slobber bubble is the best?
Born Friday August 1, 2008
Time 9:33AM
Weight 9 pounds 2 ounces
Length 21.75 inches
I am hoping to be able to post some more pictures when they get home and settled. Mother and daughter are doing fine. Dad, I am sure is strutting around like King of the Walk. Congratulations! Can't wait to hold her and spoil her rotten!

Comments

Popular Posts