Gidi's Attic

Yvonne's Mom passed away recently and she and her sisters and various other family members have been working on cleaning out the house getting ready to get it sold so Gidi (Russ, Yvonne's Dad) can move into a more manageable place. All the time that they were cleaning out things, Yvonne and Gidi were on the search for special things that they thought would look great in our yard.I think they have done a dandy job. A bird feeder, you can never have too many of those...old garden clippers, a mop bucket that will look great next year full of annuals, a thing-a-ma-bob that no one has any idea what it might be, a enamel bucket with a blue handle and a enamel bucket with red trim, and a wooden box that I already have plans for....I LOVE it all! I just wish I could have been there to help clean out the house and set up the new place. I am still waiting on pictures of the new place, Gidi. I guess you will have to let Yvonne teach you how to send pictures through Snapfish. Thanks again everything looks better than great in the yard!

Comments

Popular Posts