Mug Shot


When Mark, Bryce and I were working in the yard, something got me. I know that it was not a bee...that would have been really bad...probably some little sweat bee or mosquito. I also have a knot on my right fore arm that itches like crazy. So today I'm taking the day off to hold ice on my eye so I don't rub it. I guess I should find those big sunglasses before I go out today. That is a pretty scary looking face.

"Mom, you know that you are getting wrinkles on your neck. That means that you are getting old. They have stuff on TV, I say it on a commershamal''...vintage Michael.

At least I am just getting old.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is just plain SICK!!!! It does look like a mug shot!!!
Anonymous said…
Dairy of a mad white woman!
The Oakes said…
yowsers!! ellis asked me is that wammy? if that doesn't get better soon you need to see a doctor!
leigh ann said…
i'm just so impressed at your humility... =) seriously, get that checked.
Ouch! That looks painful. I'm with the rest of the comments - go get that checked out!

Teresa
Kathy said…
ouch! this kind of looks like a hollywood star's mugshot after a nite out on the town...

Popular Posts