See The Blurr?

So with the Mercedes 1224, Mark came home with two humming bird feeders. I love humming birds. Someday I want to be able to take really cool shots featuring them. You know those things that you want to do before you die....well, one of mine is to find a humming bird nest in the wild. So now maybe now I am on my way to achieving that goal. Wish me luck.
Back to the picture...if you look low on the right side of the feeder you will see a little grey blur. That would be the bigger of the two humming birds that found the feeder last night. Mark and I sat there for hours watching and trying to get pictures. This is a good as it gets right now.
I think he wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be upset with his purchase of the Mercedes 1224, so I got a little gift too. When we were in the store I mentioned that I loved the cobalt blue color of this little feeder. It is cute and I have it close to the bigger feeder. No one came to visit this morning. If you need to get in touch with me tonight around 6PM, I will be in the backyard on the Great Humming Bird Hunt.

Comments

leigh ann said…
we have hummingbirds - i just LOVE them. we have 2 that fight over the feeder constantly. one even perches on the feeder which my bird expert friends say they don't normally do. i just think hummingbirds are amazing.
The Oakes said…
okay so I love them too and i even remember them at dale hollow but im hoping for your and leigh ann's sake that emmy doesn't read this....you two are treading on thin ice!

Popular Posts