The Ten Year Plan

Remember back in the blog somewhere I was sharing how bad the yard actually is. The flowers look great in single pictures...but the big picture is not so great. Let me first start with...when we came the back yard was an overgrown jungle. You could not see any houses, people, dogs, nothing on all three sides. There was a huge trampoline, a play set that sat right in the center of the yard, a fish pond, an old raised flower bed, hardly any grass, and a brick patio that looked like someone had taken a sledge hammer to it. Are you getting the picture? It was so bad that I took NO pictures and kept thinking...what have we done? This baby will be on the 10 year plan. Now with all that said I am going to share a slide show that I just took...the yard right now looks better than it ever has, and that is saying a lot! And remember we have just been here this will be our third summer....




Comments

Miss Yvonne said…
Just remember how your yard looked here and what you were able to do with it in only six years. I think your yard there has come a long way already!!! I just wish I was there to help. gardening here is kind of lonely now.

Popular Posts