And It's Only Tuesday

What a breath of fresh air I got today. Michael and Sarah had an early release so I was able to stay home this morning from preschool and do some things around the house. Then it was time to get Luke off the bus. Michael had been invited to McKeon's house for lunch a play. Luke and I walked back home with Ella from the bus stop. We were deciding what to have for lunch when Betsy came packing gifts. She dug up flowers from her yard...three Solomon's seal and what we think might be a pink primrose. She knows how much I love sharing plants. I sent her home with a large purple iris, a magenta spider wart, and some other tall purple flower that we don't know what it is. Looks like I need to get the big flower book out again...Then she gives me a bag...Betsy knitted me a prayer shaw. She calls it a prayer shawl because with every stitch she prays for our family and our extended family and friends...all those people we love. Then she would sing (in her mind) and scripture would come to here. She listed them all for me. A most special gift. It is so beautiful, warm and soft. I love it and will treasure it always. A few tears and some hugs then we had to get down to business...eating lunch with Luke and making window stars. Luke tried to make a few and then gave up and went outside to draw on the driveway with chalk...he is becoming quite the artist...

How about this pirate ship? It is just not an ordinary pirate ship...but one on a trailer being pulled by a van. HMMMM..wonder where it is going?

And here we have a huge road with cars traveling down...it looked like a parking lot to me...Luke straightened me out really fast.

This sun is my favorite. If you notice this sun has a huge smile, complete with it's big teeth. The pink, if you are wondering, is the inside of his mouth. This has been our day so far. Pretty good, I'd say. And summer is right around the corner.

Comments

Miss Yvonne said…
Great drivweway drawings! I like the prayer shawl, what a cool idea.

Popular Posts