This One is For You Sarah Beth....

Way back when the first Pray For Sarah Beth bracelets came about, Luke was consumed with having one. Everyday he would see mine and he would ask me for it. I would always tell him that he had to give me $5. I would explain that you were sick and needed lots of prayers and that the bracelets were to help with your bills and care. He would ask about you and ask for my bracelet everyday...not just once a day, more like a thousand times a day.Today when he saw me letting the dog out, he came running across the driveway digging the best he could in his jeans pocket, digging for his money. He was so excited and thrilled that he had $5. Actually he had $25...more than likely someone gave it to him to take on his trip to the beach this week. He said, "okay here's my money, where's my bracelet?" I about cried. All I could do was give him the one off my wrist. He is so thrilled! See, you never know how far you story will travel...it is just rippling along. Love you Gert!

Comments

Popular Posts