Reclaimed License Plates

Cassie and I have friend we have never met. We correspond through our blogs. Somehow she, (the new friend), knows friends of Cassie and Trevor. They have tried to meet each other every time this friend makes a trip to CO. Now the next part is a little bit crazy...Mark and I are going to Las Vegas soon and this friend of a friend we just found out lives not far from where we will be.
Now, you are probably wondering I just know, what does that map of the US made from reclaimed license plates have to do with all this friends stuff? This friend of a friend who lives in Las Vegas, has a friend who can make one of these really cool maps for next to nothing. If you check out the link, you will see that the one pictured is quite expensive. This friend of a friend of Cassie and Trevor's, who lives in LasVegas, teaches 5th grade. I am thinking this might turn into a class project because I can only come up with two for sure license places...one from OH, thank you Ms. Renee and one from WV, thank you Peep. I am working on one from WI...all you CheeseHeads need to come thru for me here :)
So, here is where you all come in. If you have or know of anyone that has an old license plate tucked away in the garage let me know. I'd love to be able to take a few with me when I go where it is warm and there is no snow... Leave me a message in the comments section or email me... ItsaHoot24@aol.com and I will get back to you. I realize that this might be late notice but I would really like to have them packed in my suitcase by Saturday, April 5. Are you game? Are you shaking your heads and maybe smiling at this one? What are you waiting for...go dig up old dusty, rusty, licence plates. Oh, Katie, email me.

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't know of any spares laying around, maybe I could steal my neighbor's. :)
leigh ann said…
whatcha gonna do in vegas?

Popular Posts