Update by Chrissy

The other night when Bryce was here we were talking about all the peolple that we hadn't seem or heard from in awhile. He asked me if I had seem Chrissy's new haircut. I said no and he reaced up to the computer and got on facebook. I then emailed her tonight when I got home from work to just check on her....this is the email she sent back. It made me laugh! And of course, it made me cry!

"I am doing ok. Last week 3rd Chemo. My hair
started to fall out so I decided to shave it off. My
youth kids decided that I should have a Mohawk for a
while.
I'm doing ok with the stress. My hair was stressing
me out more then anything. I could not stand the
feeling of it falling out.
I have sighed up for spring classes and I am finally
done with fall quarter. I will do my winter quarter
work during the summer. I have a lot less doctors
visits now, so that is less stress. Mom is coming for
her spring break. One of my good friends from
Charlotte is coming next weekend! I can’t wait to see
her.
I am doing everything my doctors are telling me to and
my friends are taking good care of me. One of my
friends just had a baby, and I have found that
babysitting is a great calming activity and it helps
her.
I almost forgot to tell you! I did the 30 hour famine
with my youth kids. It made me think of you so much!
I even had a pee tally, just like you did. My youth
group so reminds me of my experience with you. They
are bonding and growing, and it is just so much fun to
watch.

Lots of love,
Chrissy"

Comments

Popular Posts