Special Request


I was on the phone talking to Mark's Dad this evening and he told me that on Thursday he will be having "some surgery". I said oh, what kind? "Oh, it is really nothing. It is just that place on my leg that has been bothering me. The doctor says it should be fine...it is the lowest form of cancer." I was shocked to say the least. We talked a little bit and he made me promise I would send him a get well card and that I call my friend in WI to tell her about it and ask her to send a card also. So I am on another Send A Card Mission. If you can sometime this week, send him a card.
Keith Ellis
414 Lower Terrace
Huntington, Wv 25705
You might want to say a little prayer for Mamaw also...she will be worried sick until Papaw comes home safe and sound. Thanks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doesn't sound like a very fun way to spend Valentine's Day! I'll be keeping him in my prayers. Hope all will be fine with him.

Oma
Miss Yvonne said…
cards are on their way.

Popular Posts