Journey Continued

I don't even know where to begin this email. I was shocked this morning when I read this email from Sarah Beth via her on line journal... LOVEYOURGUTS.com

My Brain
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
A couple of entries ago, I wrote and said that my PET scan was good (meaning the cancer is stable from my head down). I had an MRI of my brain last week and the results weren't as good. The cancer has come back and it looks like there are several places, but all in the same general area. I met with the neurosurgeon today. Tomorrow I meet with the oncologist and Friday I meet with the radiation oncologist. I have a general idea about the direction we will probably go, but will know more after I meet with the rest of the doctors this week. I am optimistic and hopeful that we can tackle this issue quickly and with positive results. The power of prayer is evident. God has worked many miracles throughout this journey that can't be denied. I say that because I plead with you to not be discouraged. God is good and works all things for good (Romans 8:28). He is all about His glory and I'm willing to submit to His sovereignty no matter what state I'm in. Thanks for your prayers!

:)
sarah

Comments

Miss Yvonne said…
She is absolutely amazing. We will continue to pray for her.

Popular Posts