Garden Swap Buddy


This morning I was thrilled to see that my Garden Swap Buddy's name was in my email. She is all the way from Queek Creek, Arizona. Her gardening interests are "I love flowers. What girl doesn't? But I do have an actual garden in my backyard."


Just to recap the rules:


  • Your partner does not have your name to swap with...She will have someone else...that way you will meet two people

  • The theme is "Garden"...you can take that to mean a garden party, a lazy day in the garden, working in the garden or inspiration from the garden (colors, flowers, photos, fabrics, etc.).

  • You are not obligated to spend large amounts of money...you can put together party shoot tears from magazines, find antique milk glass for less that $3...too many cool things out there that cost next to nothing

  • Your package should be in the mail by March 1st

  • Send Nicole, the host, pictures of the package you send and the one you recieve so that she can post them on her blog.

I am putting things together in my mind for something really cool. I think I need to go to a thrift store or the Red Barn to find a few treasures.


Maybe I will make her a wind chime out of old dinner ware.




Comments

Unknown said…
Please!!! Read my message!!! After a whole river cryed.... It's me!!!! From Brazil... Andrea!! yes, it's me!! and I finally found you guys!! I can't believe everything I saw... I miss you guys so much, and have thought of you so many times... Let me know your home phone number, so I can call you - after crying, buaaaa.... You have no idea of how many times I tried to reach you, but the Drakes lost contact, and I could think of any other way to talk to you guys.. You all look the same, I first recognized Mamaw and Papaw... I loved you blog!! Guess what?? I am married (it will be two years this April). And my dear husband was the one that found you on the net (I am not very good at it...) you should see, when I saw the pictures, I couldn't stop crying!!! and saying all your names, and crying... oh, how silly I am... please send me you number through email, so I can call you guys... my email is: andreastudart@yahoo.com.br
Please, don't take long... I can't wait to talk to you. Tell Mark, Emmy, Cassie, Bryce, Sarah (i don't know if she remembers me).. and Michael... right?? Tell them I said hi, and I won't loose you again. Take care, Love - Andrea

Popular Posts