Garden Swap

Emmy came over last night to sew and we ended up doing our walking and our abs (by we, I mean Sarah and I)...Mark and Emmy watched and laughed. We were pretty funny! I had a little problem with breathing out the wrong end and then we tried Hip Hop areobics...not doing that one ant time soon. And finally we watched a really too perky little petite wonder hola hoop for about a half hour. We decided to get one of those for the summer and do it outside in on the back patio. So anyway, back to the reason for this blog...Emmy is on the couch with her laptop looking for patterns to use on onsies for her JuneBugg Collection when she finds this cool website...Nicole Hill... She says, "Mom, you need to look at this, I think you might like to do this but you have to do it soon." I can not breathe much less focus on print...so today after we finished up the sewing and she is on her way home, I cam to the computer to check it out. Glad I did...
It is a garden swap...the theme is 'garden' that might mean a garden party, working in the garden....something to do with a garden. You are to email Nicole Hill and she will hook you up with a garden partner to swap with...they could even live across the ocean...you just never know. I think I'll so this and tell them about my bottle tree...make swap a few bottles for something really cool for my garden this year. Who knows..I'll let you know when I hear anything.

Comments

Popular Posts