What In The World?

I've been reading and entering contests on a few of my favorite sites and just thought I would give it a try on mine. Unlike the ones that I read...there will be no prize..sorry...just not up to giving away a gift of $500 from a store of my choice. Wouldn't that be great...it would be hard for me to choose just one....anyway...here is a picture I took a few weeks ago...anyone have a guess at to what it might be? I will give you about a week to post your guesses and then I will come back here with the answer. Won't this be fun? Good luck!

Lots of really close guesses...I thought it was going to be a little more difficult than it actually was. I took the picture one day when it had been snowing at preschool. We have a long hallway that leads down to the main part of the church. It seemed rather gloomy and then some one said "look up". And there was our preschool star made from the snow on the sky light. Thanks to all those who guessed...that was fun!

Comments

The Oakes said…
my guess is a window. lots of new posts lately. send those cooks my way...i really need to kick my feet up and relax a little andit appears that they know what they are doing in the kitchen....oh and by the way i'm with the chocolate pie kid!!
Miss Yvonne said…
At first I was thinking headless angel, or maybee a cose up of a star, how about an ink drwaing on a dead lady sheet, or maybe a new quilt patter. Did I guees too many times?
The Ellis' said…
i think it is a skylight because near the bottom i see a sprinkler in case of a fire. lol we have skylights like this at huntington high.

-ALEX
Anonymous said…
I'm with Alex. I think it is a sky light. Probably at school and it looks like it just may have been raining out side.
Katie R said…
i think its snow stuck between the screen and the window....

Popular Posts