Bits and Pieces

I wish I could carry a tape recorder around with me everywhere I go to record everything funny that has been said and to record all the stories that you need to know. We said good-bye to Trevor at the airport on Monday. While we were there we watched a few planes arrive and depart from a viewing station outside the airport. When we first moved to Cincinnati years ago, we used to bring Cassie, Emmy and Bryce there for some cheap entertainment. Michael was cold so it wasn't too thrilling to him. All Ellis wanted to do was go to Wammy's house and find Luke.Michael wanted to show Ellis some cool train videos. We have watched skateboard videos, toy trains, real bullet trains...and I can't even tell you the rest. Michel asked me tonight if he could do some school work on the computer when he comes home from school tomorrow....that really means that he would like some alone time tomorrow.Ellis is all smiles for sure. He can't hardly decide what do do or who to play with. A whole new world of toys in the basement and a backyard full of sand and dirt and a weeeee.But it is not all fun and games, no sirreeee. Cassie is a slave master...she must have learned from the best. Ellis loves to put things down the "shoot". I find all kinds of treasures when I go down to sort laundry. I understand that Cassie had him in the basement today sorting laundry while I was at preschool. His future wife will appreciate the fact that he will be able to do his own laundry.After a hard day of play and work...what could be better than kisses from Ella?
Today we went to preschool so Mrs. Wolf could meet Alaire and Ellis. After we played with some of the toys and Michael built a jumbo jet and a "stamper" a digger with a stamper to dig big holes. Mrs. Wolf was a little impressed I think. She thinks he will be some kind of engineer some day. We were able to play on the play ground for a little bit between classes coming out to play. There were some many great pictures that I just had to put them in a slide show...sorry...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts