New Chef in Training


Today we dug into the rest of the ham. By that I mean that we made ham salad...Michael and I. I have found a new love for my smallest son. Not only does he love to eat food...he enjoys preparing food. We had a huge hunk of ham "to
stuff in the hole" and Michael did just that. He shoved and looked and shoved some more. I could just see the wheels turning in that little head trying to figure out how it all works.He did give me a job...cutting and putting it on top for him to shove. It is a tradition for the ham salad to go into cleaned out mayo jars but this year we have way too much ham salad to fit into the few jars that we do have.The entire time we are making the ham salad I keep telling him how good it is and how much Bryce, Cassie, Emmy and Sarah love it...so he decided to taste it for himself. I get a big spoon full. Sarah gets a big spoon full. We go on about how good it is. Michael decided he is going to taste it. And he was surprised about he taste. Told me that it was the best he had ever had...can't remember if he has ever had any before. So instead of eating GiGi's famous BBQ...he and Sarah had ham salad sandwiches for dinner. I guess when you learn from the best....

Comments

Popular Posts