Family "Field-Trip"


Friday morning, before the birds were up..Michael was dresses and ready for the "Field Trip". That evening when Emmy got off work, we headed for Huntington, WV. A special visit to the Napier home to celebrate Jason's leaving for the Army National Guard and Jeremy's 25th birthday.Emmy didn't gt too far in the house until she found Sarah Beth holding the sweetest little baby I have ever seen. I never did get my turn loving on this little angel. These three never moved the whole night. But, Cassie you will be glad to know that I overheard them planning a trip to Kansas real soon. Please still keep Sarah Beth in your prayers. She had some test done last week and is waiting for the results. She is such a trooper! It is so hard for me to realize that the girls are almost 28 years old. Michael loves field trips, especially when you get to stop at the best ice cream parlor in the world...Baskin-Robbins. Bet you can't tell what kind of ice cream he had. Life is so good! Oh, and I do have a Michael story....Michael came to me the other day and said that he wanted to have a pet parade. He is going to invite, Luke and his dog, Red. Bryce and Seau will be coming. Pepaw and Stitch. Tini and Tobi. My sister and all of her dogs. Then he got a funny look on his face and remembered that he didn't have a pet. Well, Pepaw helped out with that. This is Michael's dog. He hasn't decided on a name yet but I can assure you that it will be a good one.I love this dog, no barking, no poop, and no dog hairs. I'll be sure to let you know when we have the big parade.

SIDE NOTE...On the way to Huntington, or RT.23, really close to the spot where Cassie had a little run-in with Bambi...a deer bounced out in front of me...about a car length in front of me...I thought that Mark was going to jump out of his skin.

Popular Posts