Family Album

Many of you have complained that I have been lax in my postings. We have been just a little busy with family comings and goings, providing bed and breakfast for friends on their way to South Africa, celebrating birthdays with special friends, traveling home for Christmas Eve services, being sick on Christmas Day, finally having all the kids here for Christmas, family photo taken over-looking the city, and New Years spent with friends and just daily living. All I can say is that it is good to be close to home. We did have some sadness..my grandmother passed away Christmas Day.

I have wanted to wait to post pictures of Ellis's birthday. As you remember, my camera was on the fritz and Cassie promised to send me pictures that she took with her camera. Trevor made me a CD of all the pictures that they took, so now you will get to see the pictures that I wanted to share with you a long time ago. Here is the only picture that I have of the four generations. I think the Meadows genes are pretty strong. We all seems to have some resemblance to my Dad...AKA Pepaw.

This is the only picture of my sister and her family that I have. They traveled from another part of Ohio for the birthday. Oh, did I mention that Robin is my younger sister? The entire family are basketball fanatics. This was the first year since we moved from WV that they have driven to see us. Robin came to WI once and said never again...way too far!

Here is Ellis family #2. Terry and Lisa came for the big birthday. Along with two of the four kids...Trevor is Michael's hero and Alex is our favorite cheerleader. Terry is also glad we moved to a warmer climate. He came once and spent much of his time trying to stay warm. (We found him in the car with the heater turned on high)

This is a picture of Ellis with his Papaw, Mark's Dad. He is known to some as Sweet Pap. Ellis thinks it is funny to pull on his beard.



Mamaw, Papaw's better half. She is kinda like the mail carriers...neither wind, rain, snow, sleet would keep her away for her first great-grand son's birthday.



I think that Ellis is enjoying playing with Uncle Bryce. I can only imagine what they will be into when Ellis is a little older. Maybe it is a good thing that Trevor and Cassie live 7 hours away!

Emmy and her crew..."the girls" as Michael calls them. Grace and "Wibby" love to come to play. What a great birthday weekend we all had. Ready for next year?

Comments

Miss Yvonne said…
You know, everyone needs to come visit us in Wisconsin. Terry and Robin and their families. It's really not so bad here, especially in summer. However, I wish we had your long growing season. You have weeds popping up along with your daffodils. All we have is brown gook in the garden.

Popular Posts