Wammyville Is Back And We Are Already Making Memories


The big boys got together and made Pappy a thank-you card for the snack.  Funny!  Teamwork at its best.

Trying to gear up for preschool school pics. These guys did great.  I know that three-year-olds will be like herding 100s of cats.

I want to be like Carolyn when I grow up, and she wants my sweatshirt.

Jase and his four-legged buddies.  They're giving the photographer the raspberries.  Ava and Adi worked as a team to get this amazing shot...' Everyone was looking at the camera.  They are so proud!

I think they need a little shop to display all of their artwork.


These little curly-headed yahoos...100% girl and 150% boy!

Ava designing a T-shirt.

front

back
It is so cute, and she is very proud of it, and she should be!

dress-up morning



Ava loves a good butterfly challenge.  I told her that while I was out in the yard the night before, I saw at least 10 Monarchs in the flowers.  She was on a mission,  Focused!  No butterflies in her net, but she did catch a moth.




Boone's new friend.

Jase is working on his neuroplasticity.  We found James Natura on Instagram.  Check him out!

Comments

Popular Posts