Chaos, Barking, And Belly Rubs
A cold treat for the pups on a steaming hot day.
frozen applesauce
Imogene snuck in with hers.
Gladys is not a fan of any loud noises. If she hears anything, she grabs the first show she can find and carries it out to the backyard and begins to chew on it. Today it was one og my garden crocs.
I'm till mising one puzzle piece.
I lost my gloves the other day. Found them in the trash can.
The dogs love the wood chips.
The other day I got a notification on my phone that a turtle was crawling across the front foot mat.
Sure enough!
I picked him up and put him in the flower box.
That didn't last long.
Cora and I had the best time watching him.
While we were watching the turtle, the dogs were watching the squirrels...again.
It is such hard work.
I heard a strange, loud commotion, so I went to investigate.
Ollie and Claudia had trapped, I think, a chipmunk in the downspout.
Claudia checking it out.
Claudia getting a closer look.
Gladys was keeping her distance.
She thought she could get through the opening between the gate and the fence.
The right side looked a little bigger, I guess.
oops
Comments