Another Hair-Brained Idea

 

Formed in my head, designed by Filip and ChatGPT, and carried out by Ali and Jase.

The asparagus bed finally gave up the ghost.  I was able to save both ends and piece together one sign.  I found some old wood in the barn, and Filip made it happen.  You can see where I glued some pieces together.  I couldn't find any of Mark's clamps, so I just tied the best knots I could manage to hold it all together.

It's going to be great!

Adi and Jase came over, and before I could put them to work, they had to be fed.  The Schoolhouse Restaurant was calling Mark's name.  But really I think he had a hankerin' for some chicken livers.

Back home and working in the sweat shop, AKA the garage.

.
Jase was in charge of documentation, Adi was the painting queen, and I was the overseer.

drying

While the paint was drying, we were measuring.

I was able to give Jase a posthole digging orientation.

Digging like a pro.

Adi giving Jase a little break.

You could see the wheels turning, trying to figure out jsut what you had to do because it seems so backward.

When you can't get it one way, try another.  They ran into some roots.  We tried a shovel, then garden shears.

Discussions before working on the wording.

Paint and brushes, along with paint markers, were doing the trick.





Finished all but sealing it.  And that is for another day.

And here it is!

Comments

Popular Posts