I Thought I Was Back On Dale Hollow Lake

Cassie rented a pontoon boat on Brookville Lake.  It took me back to my summers at Dale Hollow Lake.  I might have told a few stories from back in the day which I am pretty sure they had already heard three or four times.

Alaire found her favorite spot and was ready for a little snack before lunch.

Ellis was a bit chilled and sleepy.

Cassie and I began to blow up the rafts and tubes.

I was again the photographer, Pappy the driver, and Trevor the navigator.

We found our little cove and dropped anchor.

Lunch is served!

Do you see the Blue heron?

Doing what we know how to do best.

Ellis and I floated to the tree and retrieved a fishing lure.

More eating.

A little sleeping.

It was a fun day for sure.  I would recommend this marina.  The people were nice.  It was clean and they were so good to give instruction and directions on the lake.

Before leaving...always with the measurements.

I need to figure out how to make room to add more names.

We probably won't see Ellis again until he comes back from his gap year because he leaves in September.  So this was a great visit.  I made him promise to text or Facetime once a week.  We will see if that happens.

Comments

Popular Posts