Take Me To WV

Our breakfast stop before we hit the road...Everything Bagel with Cassie and Trevor.

And we are off!

That can not be comfortable!

We caught him snoring.

HONK! HONK!

Looking for his money shot.

This never gets old.  I love that dome!

Our home away from home for the week.  I love it!!!
Sugar Camp
Alderson, WV

I knew we were in the right place because I would do and say the same things.

Should we have cut him off at the knees so he could fit in his bed?  I love all of the quilts. I forgot to get a pic of Alaie's bed.  The quilt on it was equally as pretty.  But what I loved was that her headboard was an old door.

Our bedroom door.  Most of the doors in the cabin were funky at the top.

 
And check out the door they hung on the bottom of the wall.  All around the room.  I love that!  Very unique! 

My hammock on the hillside was one of my favorite places.

Each day there were surprise activities for Ellis and Alaire. Some activities I did with them.  One activity Pappy accompanied them and then one they were on their own.  



 

Comments

Popular Posts