My Peeps Are The Best

 This is Emmy's Trevor.  He is pretty handy as you know if you saw the saga of the leaky pipes in the basement.

I have had this ladder forever.  I had a vision of hanging it on the wall in the basement and Trevor made my vision come true.  He did it while we were visiting Cassie.

I want to explain why all these Appalachian Trail things are important to me.  
I'll start at the top left.  
Alaire's painting of my hiking boots.
My Christmas gift from Cassie's Trevor.  It's Hawk, the GOAT on the AT!
A rock from Clingman's dome the Bruce's brought me.
A bear I bought mself because I've yet to see a bear in the wild on trail.
A mile marker sign my friend Casie made.
An AT bracelet I got for myself.
A moose I saw in the wild on The Golden Road in Maine.
Another painting by Alaire.

Bottom row
An AT mug with the trail.
There is an amazing trail angel that feeds hikes from his van named Fresh Ground.  He is amazing! His cafe is The Leapfrog Cafe.
Another painting by Alaire announcing the trail at Springer Mt.
My AT plate made and given to me by my up the street friend Jen.
Alaire knocked it out of the park with a watercolor of one of our many campsites.
This has to be the funniest thing on the ladder...a painting of a sign on the University of Colorado campus we didn't see until we were leaving. There is a story!
An AT suncatcher made by one of my friends from high school, Connie Dillon.
My AT Passport.  We traveled all 14 states from Georgia to Mine with Ellis and Alaire camping along the AT and hiking on the trail.  Lots of memories!
Last but not least...my mug from the AT Cafe where we sat behind HAWK for breakfast in Millinocket, Maine.

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN TREVOR AND EMMY!

 

Comments

Popular Posts