Best Day Of No Snow Ever

 Seems like the theme for the year is making lemonade out of lemons.  We need more snow to do all the activities that I wanted to do in Jan so we improvise the best we can.


This one easts next to nothing.  He has his favorites and that is the end of the story.  But little does he know that I will be sneaking in opportunities for him to broaden his horizons this year.  Today it was hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.

He has learned that around here we always take a no-thank-you bite (I even have to do it when Kory sends me venison lasagna/ravioli).

I can almost see a smile.

This one is our little Hover.  He loves everything, especially what I am eating and he has no clue what it is.

I found some little peppermint spooons in the cabinet.

Yep, he loved them.

Gabe tried them and I think he secretly liked it.

Moving on to fort building with two packages of 'Murph'mellows.




I think this activity was a great success!

Doing a little simple math with 'snowballs'.

Snowman cup stacking.


They did it!  And we're very proud of their success.

The last few days have been super foggy.  What's fog you say?  We learned all about it and even made for in a jar.  Pretty cool.

This little one is getting so big.  She thinks she is as big as the boys.  I think she is in love with Avery.  And she can hold her ground with any of them if she needs to.

And this sweet boy might be the most spoiled one by Wammy and Pappy in the bunch.  He DOES NOT like to sleep in his bed.  So Jase and I read to him in the big warm, cozy bed upstairs.  And he totally enjoys it!   He sleeps for hours without a single peep.

Comments

Popular Posts