Our Mixed-Up Christmas

 I'm still trying to figure out how all this new stuff I got for Christmas works.  So far I have figured out 1 1/2 things.  So nothing will be in the correct order until I talk to my computer people.

Lunch date with Pappy.

Fried bologna, collards, and green beans.  Oh, my word!  We love a good gift card!! 

banana pudding

Our taste test for the end of the year.  Ice cream.  We of course made our way to Jungle Jim's and made our choices. I can't remember the winner but the lemon and the chocolate peanut butter were my favorites.
A
All the children got something out of Old Faithful.

Sam practiced his slide.

I think he liked it.

Alaire got lots of girlie things.

Bryce, Sam, and Mia were given the checkerboard that my dad made a long time ago.



Someone said that we needed to move the tree to the basement.  Nope just went out and bought two for the price of one.  Way ugly but fit the spot where we needed a tree.

The annual reading of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson.   The pages are falling out of our book but I refuse to replace it. (I think we need a bigger couch)

And maybe some more lighting.

Sweet Winnie.

Alaire's favorite and has been since they first met.

Imogene likes anyone that will pet her.

Christmas at Emmy's with the Mander's. (except for Saf)

We played Hillybilly Pinaita.

We played a White Elephant Gift exchange.

These wonderful Christmas glasses were a hit.


I forgot to mention the ugly sweater contest.


Of course, we ate well...as always.




Emmy and her Trevor.




Coolest idea ever.

Ernie is taller than Emmy's tree.

The dogs getting in their Christmas morning walk.




Sam got a guitar!

And he already plays it like Mark's dad.



Sarah and Jason (Josh, Jose, Jeremiah...) are now considered the best gift-givers.  Just ask Sam and Mia.

Traditions continue...

Even for Ellis and Alire's friend Jenna.



I texted Michael and asked him what they were doing.  I got this pic of crab rangoon that he made from scratch.  Impressive!

Before everyone left we had to get a pic!  They love it when that time comes but they love me and do it without too many words.

This is Sam's favorite shot.  Wonder why?!

Here's the bunch this year.  Hopefully next year Micahel will be here and we can get one with everyone in it.  That would be amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts