Eastside Family Christmas

 

How long has it been since I blogged?  Some may be thrilled about that and hopefully, some of you have been wondering where I have been.  It has just been a super busy time, but I promise to catch you up if I can figure this new way out.

What a great idea!  Fun for the entire family!  So much fun and I hope a tradition has started.

Fun, funny games.  That's me in between Cooper and Ellie.  I'm the oldish one.

singing


 



games

Pick your winner of the best wrapped.










Kory and Gabe got to play one too.


Pappy with his boy.

The Rockhold's getting into the spirit.

Proud Grandpa.

Lilly and Cooper...love those two!

The crazies minus a few.

And this is just a snippet of what we did that night.  So fun.  I'll invite all of you next year!

Comments

Popular Posts