Not Any Another Day

 

Welp, it happened.  Another big day.  It's my birthday.  We have a tradition around Wammyville.  When it is your special day you receive a one-of-a-kind birthday crown.  I am usually the crown maker but this year Pappy stepped up to the plate.  After Jase pointed out that I didn't have a crown and the birthday banner wasn't hanging up.  One of a kind alright!  I love it.

I got to spend my evening with this bunch of crazies.  This is part of our Life Group at Eastside.  We met at church and helped decorate for the Fall Festival.  Our group focuses on serving others in our community.  We meet twice a month and you just never know what will happen.  Couldn't think of a more fun bunch to do life with.

Speaking of birthdays...I have been blown away by all the birthday wishes from near and far.  With each wish, I think about how I know the person and pray that they are blessed beyond measure no matter where they are...from in our neighborhood all the way to Brazil.  I am truly one blessed and lucky 'not old yet' Wammy!  Thanks again, everybody.  It has been a great year.  Can't wait to see what is next.

Comments

Popular Posts