Back To School

We are so ready and so not ready!  Kids are a little anxious but excited about their new adventures.  We are ready to hear about their days.

We are fortunate that all the bus stops for the two schools where the yahoos go stop in front of the house.  It makes it nice when I am in the middle of changing a diaper to am busy with someones issues.
 
The Pappy Bus runs to Levi's school to pick him up each day.  He was so excited the first day to tell Jase that he was going to love K!  Only problem is that don't have snacks but they do have water.

Levi loved it!

Jase had homework for me.

Adilyn doesn't have much to say.

Alaire and Ellis are in IN.

No even believing that Ellis is a senior.  I remember him in my arms with a bilirubin light when he was born in Kansas.  He gave me the beginnings of the best job EVER.  And gave me my special name...Wammy.

This is my crafty partner in crime.  This one also had me in Wild Wammy mode when she was born.  We lived in WI and she was born in CO.  O'Hare airport got the wrath of Wammy because they didn't have my seat when I got there.  The security guard and Cassie's friends met me at the front door of the hospital.  And the rest is history.

These two are so fun to spend time with.  We instituted Wammy/Pappy Wednesdays over the summer.  Had a great time with all the new adventures.  Sam is such a good big brother.  He is very protective but I think Mia can hold her own with just about anyone.  Hyde Park School better beware the Ellis's are on the scene!

These are Emmy's "kids".  The gentle giant and his twin in the orange are sophomores in high school.  Fiona is a freshman. And the handsome character in the middle in PJ, the sweetest!  They are all walking the halls of Walnut Hills.

That cutie-pa-tootie with the cool glasses is Anna, our bonus daughter from The Happy Church in Jackson, KY.  She is a sophomore and her sister Harley is a senior at Jackson City Schools.

And last but not least, Ava finally started school this week.  She has been such a good helper while waiting for her school to start.  She too is in second grade, just like Adi.  That is so hard for me to believe!  I remember when she first started coming to Wammyville.  She was not a happy camper.  She liked me okay but Pappy was on her don't bother me list.  There was so much going on that I didn't get a pic of Ava's first day.  Tammie shared the one that she took that morning at home.  I did remember to meet her bus.  That was a big plus.

I'm excited about all these yahoos and look forward to hearing all their stories.  There will be more that will be starting preschool after Labor Day.  They are so special that they get their own blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts