They Became Mudders


I hadn't even finished my breakfast and we had a tooth-pulling session.  Jase let me pull it because it was just hanging there waiting to be swallowed.

I let the boys choose which books we would read.  We sat under the oak tree and read all about mud.  They couldn't wait to get finished with the books.  All they wanted to do was make some mud.

And then it was time to get down to business.  Each had some kind of water container.  It got filled and the rest is history!

Lover of all this muddy!

Levi tolerates a little bit of mud.

Gabe is not a fan at all.  Which to me is so strange because he is ALWAYS the first to check things, any kinds of things, out.

Jase will have the smoothest arms after his mud wrap!

Then I showed them the puddle.  Gabe gave it one medium jump.

Jase nailed it.

Levi had a pretty good splash too.

Jase had a few dribbles in his boot.


Comments

Popular Posts