Campfire Chairs

 We have been on the lookout for Adirondack chairs for a long time.  We drove to Yoder's formerly Keim Family Market on Rt 32 and checked out Miller Brothers and any place with chairs on display along the way.  I love Amish-made things but all the chairs we looked at were $300+.  I thought we needed three chairs, but at that price, we decided to walk away. Unfortunately, we didn't even get a sweet treat from the bakery.  Mark went into research mode and found chairs that I love on Amazon.  We bought three chairs for the price of the Amish one.  We ended up sending one chair back because there was no safe room for it.  And they fold for winter storage.  Bonus!

They came in huge boxes and there was some assembly required.  And we did it without many words.

One chair is complete.

Two chairs ready for a campfire.

I sat outside as long as I could keep my eyes open.

We found a black metal table that we can use for s'more construction.  It is perfect.




Comments

Popular Posts