Redemption Ranch Fun

 I was asked to do face painting for the ranch's Open House.  Of course, I said yes, not thinking it through.

An amazing ministry!

Getting things ready.

Pappy doing his thing.

Arts and Crafts table

The skies were beautiful.

And then they turned gray and the wind began to blow.

The signs just wouldn't stay tacked up.

Adi ad Jase holding and playing all at the same time.

Tiffany got her hands dirty during the service project.

Weeding one of the garden beds.

This was a day's job but it is almost finished.

Most delicious donuts I have ever put in my mouth!

My first painting!

A couple of times I thought Lindsey was going to get blown over!

They really are helping with clean up!  Well, maybe sort of.

It was a great day.  I met a lot of new friends. And came away with the worst allergic reaction to date.  I always have trouble in the spring and fall with seasonal allergies.  Add in hay and it pushed me to my limits.  I was down for the count for a day and a half at least.

Comments

Popular Posts