Dress-Ups

Guess who?

dental check

It has been a bit since they were together.

It's Minie Cat Boy!

The Three Goobers

It's a pretty big mess.

Who is behind that mask?

She wants no help.

Nope, I'll do it myself.

See told you I could do it all by myself.

Way too much fun!

Man down!

Story One...Somehow the remote got hidden in the corner of the dress-up clothes.  But before we knew where it was I asked who had hidden it.  No one fessed up.  But one lonely soldier said that he saw someone, which he couldn't remember, hid it in the dress-ups, and then locked the trunk.  Funny that said yahoo knew exactly where it was.

Story Two...Pappy's water bottle got 'lost'.  Said yahoo from story one...I think someone hid it under Avery's bed.  Okay said yahoo, I'll go get it!

Story Three...I forget it!

NEVER EVER, EVER NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

Comments

Popular Posts