A Few New Things Coming 'Round The Bend

 I'm adding a little bit of spice to Wammyville and the yahoos are excited!
This is the Math Suitcase.  They are more than enough activities to keep them busy for a few days.

I can hardly wait to see what their imaginations come up with by having a few days with the Art Suitcase.

This is something new that I have never tried...The Word Box.

There are magnetic letters and popsicle sticks with CVC words for them to practice writing and reading.  And they can make their very own little Book Of Words.

This is how it will work.  Thursday evening each child will bring home a different activity box.  Just happens that Levi has the Word Box, Jase will be using the Art Suitcase, and the Math Suitcase will be visiting Gabe's house this week.  Use it how much you like.  Add to or take things away.  Let me know what you think and how I might make them better.  I plan to distribute them all of February, March, and maybe April.  They go home on Thursday night and come back on Monday so I can get them ready for the next person.  We will have a dry run with them as Busy Boxes tomorrow before they come to home to you on Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts