Jesus, The Nativity and Boom

 We have a friendly elf.  Sometimes he does silly things but for the most part, he just listens and reports back to Santa.  The yahoos aren't the only ones that come through the front door and begin the hunt.

This year he brought a note from Santa.

I think he has a sweet tooth.

Over the summer it looks like he earned his yellow belt.

We also search for Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.

It was so great having Boom on the shelf in the kitchen.

I almost got caught twice this year.  One night I woke up from a dead sleep and rushed down to move him to a different spot.

He had a great vantage spot in the schoolroom.

I love it that they are so excited about finding not only Boom but Baby Jeseu too.

My Dad's mom made this nativity a really long time ago.  My aunts gave it to me a few years and the yahoos love it.  They can move the people as long as they stay on the cedar chest.

You just never know what you will find from hour to hour.

A little visit with the Amish.

I love to sit and listen to the narrations.

Boom looking a little festive in the evergreen by the metal tree.

Sitting on the window frame by the S for Savior.


If you give an elf a cookie...

Today they was really high in hopes to take a little while to find.

Boom dressed in a Fiona the famous Cincinnati hippo.

Meet Boom, the newest nutcracker.

Two of my favorite antiques. 

My bottles never looked so good.

Look closely and you will see two babies.

Where else would you find Boom on the last day of Preschool?

Looks like the animals wee first in line and now they ae ready to go out into the fields.

Hiding on the steps in between the books.

I haven't found a place that they don't see.



A little crowded today.

i need to continue moving everything around because we will have lots of visitors.

Whoever would look above the mirror?

I love that Boom is holding Baby Jesus!



They might have been guarding the candy bar today.

One of my favorite outfits for Boom.

Soeone decided that the animals could go in the stable and Baby Jesus could cowboy camp with the sheep.

I'm sure there were some days that I totally missed but we did the best we could.

Comments

Popular Posts