The Feast And More

 We talked all morning about the Pilgrims, the Mayflower, the Native Americans, and of course the First Thanksgiving.


Baile sailing the ocean blue in The Mayflower.


We were pretending to be the Pilgrims preparing our friendship meal.

I have been waiting to do this activity since I put the corn seeds in the ground.  One of my favorite activities ever!

We filled almost a half-gallon jar all from our garden.

Jase is the master of shelling the kernels off quickly.

Everyone helped with the clean-up.

One little...

Two little...

Three little Pilgrims.

I love the Thankful Pumpkins.

They loved them too.

They all were so different.

Ready to say the prayer and the feast to begin.  We had grapes, raisins, Craisins, Bugles, popcorn, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and apple juice.

I forgot to get plates for the party so I whipped these little bad boys up early in the morning.  Then Jase and I made one for Adi for her to use at home.

Our little pilgrim girl loved the muffins.

Especially the small chocolate chips.

Comments

Popular Posts