Campout Day 2

 

It was a day in and out of the rain and a day in and out of the water.

Kory's famous recipe for buttermilk pancakes!!

The spread!

Good morning Gabe.

Sitting around making a plan for the day.

These boys know what S-T-O-P means.

I love this game because everybody hits.

Helping dad in the truck.


Kory hooked us up in the trees.  And we thought we were going to get a little downtime.

Spitting again.

Avery those were supposed to be treats for the Moms!

Best campers in the campground!



Walking to the lake.







Jeremy made sure all the kids got a turn in the kayak or the canoe.

Tried a little fishing off the dock.




This is my favorite pic of the day.  Look at those two holding hands.

I see a shower in his future.





What is that big kid's name?


Please, God, don't let anyone fall in.



I've seen that look on her face a few times.





I wish I could have heard the entire conversation...something about if a shark bites the boat...swimming really fast...



Mia was having the most fun!


Jase was working at his day job.





Under Papy's watchful eye.



And Erin is off.


Using one of my dad's flies.





Still thinking about that shark.


Louie getting ready for his turn.



Ali is a natural.



Jeremy and the big girls coming in hot.

Erin decided to come back.



They found a playground!!



Mandie put together a Scavenger Hunt.


Ready, Set, GO!


Bryce shared his dragonfly with everyone.

They got to go swimming in the lake at the swimming beach.




A big game of kickball...kids vs adults!





Izzy hits...

Wammy hits...

Mis sleeps.  She actually slept for 13 hours straight.

Building the campfire.


Nightly occurrence...ghost stories around the circle.  Priceless!

Unicorn marshmallow.

Look at those faces.  The best pic of the night.

I might have missed a few pictures but I think I manages to show everything we did except for the cobblers that didn't turn out.

We were all exhausted.  Our noisy neighbors only stayed up until around 2:30am when I think it was suggested by a park official that they turn in.

Another great day memory making!


































Comments

Popular Posts