Two's Day Tuesday

We talked about the day and the date but didn't really do anything with it.  I didn't think they would remember anything about it down the road.  But I did hear of a few classes filling Time Capsule to be opened upon graduation from high school.  Really cool idea.

To start this Tuesday I chose some ice cream that Amanda brought over.  She knows me too well.  Chocolate is my go-to in times of stress.  Last night was just a little stressful.

But on with our day.  No slackers here.

Working our Dental Health Unit this week.

Levi uses his eagle eyes to look for numbers.  We tried something new that we will probably continue until school is our...adding using dice.

This boy can read his color words with no help from me.

While the kids were eating lunch and Pappy was in charge I was out with a shovel and broom trying to unclog the french drain.  It had been raining like pouring it out of a bucket. 
Mission accomplished.

Look at those pearly whites!  Busy boxes are always a big hit.





A little game of Tooth Fairy Bingo.

This is the best and saddest book.  I actually cried.  And I believe the boys teared up a little bit too.  Doesn't Mr. Hatch look a little like Pappy?

Comments

Popular Posts