Eucalyptus Playdough

 I made two batches of microwave eucalyptus playdough today.  A new thing for me and I must say that I will be making playdough like this everytime I make it from now on.

Usually I make jello or koolaid playdough.  Sometimes I just add food coloring and essential oils.

Seems like everyone has some kind of junk in their noses.  So our came the Hungarian "snot" sucker  ansl known as a nasal asperator.

The eucalyptus essential oil was wonderful.  Work those little muscles and breath that aroma.

I don't care if they mix the colors and I know that will push lots of people over the edge.

They loved it and played for a long time.

Tghere might have been a few million pieces to pick up when it was time.



We blew up the Jump House.  And we were having a great time...

until the last seam came apart with a big pop.

I had a little set back.  Somehow at lunch I got a fork prong jabbed in the base of my thumb.

Comments

Popular Posts