Cincinnati Nature Center With The Kids

 We all love our Nature Center.  I even love it when it is muddy.  The little's not so much because they ere afraid if they got muddy they would get in trouble.  It wasn't that...Bryce didn't want all that mud in his car because he was going to go out of town the next day and he would have to clean it out late at night.  No worries they got muddy and we got them cleaned up before they got in the car to go home. 

Newest thing we saw.  Coolest structure.  We all said that they needed more!


Monkey see, 

monkey do!

PlayScape is the best!

Emmy and Mia checked out the birds.

More structure building.

Alaire making cairns.


We didn't know that Ellis had a log rolling talent.

You never know what kinds of creatures you will see.

Sam drug me over to a little clearing and showed me this and told me I could take a pic of it but not to touch it.

Sam making a lean-to out of logs.

Mia and I took a little rocking break on the porch of the log cabin...one of my favorite spots.

Sam conquered the stacks.

All the best grands on the planet!

Everyone gets measured.


With some, you now need to stand on a ladder to make the official mark.

Alaire stayed the same while Ellis had a major growing jump.

Buds in the new house.









Comments

Popular Posts